3D Clipping, in graphics technology is used to speed up your rendering engine. The most common clipping method is the 2D clipping algorithm. 2D clipping is done at the last stage of rendering. The triangle-routine used to render the polygons onto the screen make sure that you don't draw outside the screen. This can be very fast, but increases the complexity of the triangle-filler. This clipping method works directly with two-dimensional screen-coordinates. In 3D clipping you do everything in 3D space. Map graphics are clipped to one side of an arbitrary clipping plane in one or more clipping stages. For example, to draw a hemisphere centered on a given point, the clipping plane passes through the center of the sphere and has a normal vector that coincides with the given point.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!