An Artifact, in video systems, refers to something distorted or not intended to be observed in the reproduction of an image by the system. These can be various flaws in a picture, such as cross-color artifacts, cross-luminance artifacts, rapid shaking motion and image ghosting etc.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!