CGI is an abbreviation for Common Gateway Interface. It is a specification that allows Web developers to customize or add interactivity to Web pages. CGI provides a means for passing data to and from a Web user and a Web server through applications commonly known as scripts. When a web client accesses a URL with a CGI script, the HTTP server executes the CGI program, passing to it any data provided by the client in a query string. The output of the CGI script is then returned to the originating client by the HTTP server specified in the original URL. CGI scripts are often used to create data entry forms and other simple applications.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!