FAT is an abbreviation for File Allocation Table. It is a table used by an operating system to keep track of the files stored on the hard drive disk. Often files are broken into segments on a hard drive disk with each segment being record by FAT and associated with that file. The File Allocation Table is used when the file is opened or launched so the various segments can be sequenced together.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!