Java is an object-oriented programming language developed by Sun Microsystems and designed around the idea that a program, once written, can run without modification on more than one computing platform, such as Windows and Macintosh. Unlike programs created in other languages, such as C++, Java programs are compiled (translated for execution) into a form known as bytecode. This bytecode, which is not refined to the point of relying on platform-specific instructions, runs on a computer in a special software environment known as a virtual machine. Java is difficult for non-programmers to understand, so don't be appalled if it doesn't make much sense to you. Its primary impact on end users is its use in creating Web applets and, increasingly, distributed network applications.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!