Jitter refers to timing inaccuracies in the transmission and reception of a digital bit-stream. In audio, it is timing variations in the clock reference of digital audio signals, which cause distortion. In video, it is small, rapid variations in a waveform or image due most often to mechanical disturbances. Special, mainly digital based equipment, is used to correct and restore stability to Jitter.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!