A Jumper is a small connector that acts as an on/off switch and is used to change various hardware configurations. It typically consists of a plastic plug, with a conductive metal insert that fits over a pair of protruding pins. When the jumper is connected to a device, the jumper is turned on, completing the circuit. When the jumper is disconnected, the circuit is turned off. Multiple jumpers, referred to as a jumper block, are often used to tell the computer how a certain device, such as a hard drive or a modem, are to be configured. Jumpers are used to configure and can be found on motherboards, sound cards, graphics cards, I/O cards, modems, CD ROM Drives and more.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!