Latency and bandwidth, in computer networking, are two factors that determine the speed of your connection. Latency is the time it takes for a data packet to move across a network connection or it can be measured in round-trip terms as the one-way latency from source to destination plus the one-way latency from the destination back to the source. The latency assumption is that data should be transmitted instantly between points without any delay at all.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!