A Network Hub, in computer networks, is a common hardware connection point for devices in a network. Hubs are commonly used to connect segments of a LAN. A hub contains multiple ports, typically 8 ports for home and small office use and higher for large offices. When a packet arrives at one port, it is copied to the other ports so that all segments of the LAN can see all packets.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!