QA is an abbreviation for Quality Assurance. It refers to a group of personnel that performs methodical testing of the products developed by engineering. They make no statement of the quality of the product and no guaranty of finding all the bugs in a product. Their job is to take an independent approach to evaluating the product and open bugs against anything they think is broken or not performing as a reasonable end user might expect. Quality Assurance covers all activities from design, development, production, installation, servicing to documentation.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!