A Question Mark in some operating systems and applications is a wildcard character often used to represent any other single character, usually within a search query. The question mark is one of two wildcard characters supported by the MS-DOS, Windows NT, and the OS/2 operating systems.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!