Scroll, in computer graphics and Internet browsing, refers to the action of making a larger document viewable within a smaller windows area. When a document or other file is too large to fit inside a window, you must scroll, either vertically or horizontally, to view the entire document. To scroll, you can click the mouse pointer inside the vertical and horizontal scroll bars that appear on the right side or bottom of the window, or use the scroll box or scroll arrows that appear within the bar of the window. Alternatively, one can press the Page Down and Page Up keys to scroll vertically, or Ctrl+Page Up and Ctrl+Page Down to scroll horizontally on the keyboard.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!