A Terminal is a device with a keyboard and a monitor that is connected to a computer, such as a mainframe, through a communications link or cable and that relies on the larger machine for processing data. Usually one uses terminal software in a personal computer where the software emulates a physical terminal and allows you to type commands to a computer somewhere else.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!