A Turbo Switch is a button on older computers that can toggle between two different clock speeds. When CPUs started to increase dramatically in speed, some older programs (especially games) worked faster than was possible to follow. By pressing the Turbo Switch, you could slow down the computer to make the program usable. A Turbo Switch is not normally found on modern computers.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!