Variable Bit Rate is a way of adjusting the bit rate used in sound or video encoding depending on the sound. As opposed to constant bit rate, VBR adjusts the amount of output data per time segment. For example, if there is silence in a song, the bit rate would decrease and if there is a full symphonic sound the bit rate would increase. VBR offers higher sound quality at a smaller file size.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!