Zero Day is when a vulnerability in a piece of software is announced at the same time as the relevant exploit code is made available. Traditionally it was common for there to be a gap of several weeks or even months before code appeared to exploit a previously announced vulnerability, allowing vendors time to develop a fix and for end users to patch their systems. More recently, that time difference has been completely eroded as there is often no difference at all. Hence, Zero Days.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!